We are aware of the problem regarding the site certificate and logins and it is being investigated as a matter of urgency. We will issue an update as soon as we are able. Apologies for any inconvenience hide announcement
Redcliffe Cricket Club, Bristol was officially founded in 1908, although there
is evidence that a team with that name was in existence around 1860. Originally
the members were derived from St Mary Redcliffe Church but the club has also
been closely connected with St Mary Redcliffe School and has shared a sports
ground with the school and the Old Boys Association for many years.
Prior to the
Second World War (and until the mid 1960's) the shared ground was at Daventry
Road, Bristol. Then the club moved to its present location at Scotland Lane,
Brislington, Bristol where the ground is again shared with the school and Old
Redcliffians Rugby Club.